Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 24, 2008

    The Daily Online VIdeo Fix: A Viral Classic


    Not sure if you have seen this viral ad, but it has always been a favorite of mine. I remember watching it for the first time and thinking "This is not for real. Or maybe it is...Damn, that was cool!". Quicksilver really knows their audience. Any kid or young adult watching was probably also impressed. They subconsciously tapped into our bad-boy, coolest kid on the block attitude. It doesn't even matter if we really are rebels or hipsters, because deep down we always want to feel like we are, even if others don't see us that way. I know I wanted to get a pair of board-shorts and blow something up after watching this... Okay, maybe I didn't want to get a pair of board-shorts.

    I hope we continue to see branded viral ads that continue to impress and keep us on our toes.



    Dynamite Surfing - video powered by Metacafe

    No comments: