Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 27, 2008

    The Daily Online Video Fix: Small and Creepy

    In honor of Halloween this week, I wanted to share one of my favorite scary websites with you.

    SMALL AND CREEPY is a truly horrifying space to visit.   The website was created in part by my friend Peter Lebow, who was one of the founders of Instant Films.   I highly recommend checking out this site. It is a great example of what happens when you get some very creative and talented people together who are not restricted by studios or committees.  There is a real blend of quality design and content and it really feels like you are in a haunted environment.   I had a to take a cold shower after being on the site for a few minutes.  

    Check out who is also behind this really creepy site.  I think you'll be surprised.    

    I am also adding an example of an episode from their epic horror web series, THE HILLS ARE ALIVE.    


    No comments: