Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, March 29, 2009

    The Streamys Awards Shine A Spotlight On Webseries!


    The 1st annual Streamy Awards were held last night in Los Angeles to honor kick-ass awesomeness for original web content. It was an excellent event that helped validate the efforts and creativity of those participating in original online videos. Congrats to all the winners all the good people who put this show together. I think it was a huge success.


    The nominees, winners and everything you need to know about The Streamys can be found HERE.

    The after party at Palomar's really was a blast. I was happy to see a bunch of people I knew and that people had been checking out eGuiders.com. The party reminded me of a Hollywood-themed Bar Mitzvah, which I mean in the highest of compliments. The one beer I had was delicious and the snacks went pretty quick.

    I wish I had taken some more pictures, but I was too busy having fun and schmoozing it up.


    Lisa Kudrow (who stars in Web Therapy) presents the audience choice award.


    Tay Zonday (Chocolate Rain) and I outside the after party.


    Tim Street from FrenchMaid.tv & Blake Calhoun, Director of Pink.


    Damon Berger (Dir of Branded Content at Moderati), Ask A Ninja Co-Creator, & Jesse Cowell (Creator of Drawn By Pain).


    Dan Meth (Animator and Creator of Meth Minute 39) & Shira Lazar (Web and TV Host, Lifecaster, and Online Video Power Player).

    No comments: