Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 24, 2008

    The Daily Online Video Fix: Nokia's Branded Bruce Lee Ad

    Amazing how dead people are coming back into fashion.  This time Bruce Lee is hawking digital cameras for Nokia.

    Gandhi, Hitchcock, Einstein and the rest really had no say if they felt like being plastered over the world to sell Macs.    That's because they were all dead.      

    While the ethics of using this kind of approach to advertising is debatable, it always helps when the content is kick-ass.  Check out this amazing ping-pong battle.    I am still scooping my jaw off the floor.  I haven't seen anything this effective since the ping-pong VFX from Forrest Gump.   I just hope the estate of Bruce Lee is happy pimping him out...  Enjoy!!!


    No comments: