Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 17, 2008

    The Daily Online Video Fix: Atomic Weggie's Bush Bites

    While I was working with Stun Creative as the head of their New Media / DVD division, I was fortunate enough to set up a web series I created called BUSH BITES with Freemantle Entertainment's Atomic Weggie.

    I think what really works in these animated shorts is Chis VanArtsdalen's clever animation combined with President Bush's embarrassing gaffes.   It's the gift that keeps on giving.   We produced over 20 of these webisodes and luckily there was a lot of audio to choose from.   What was very attractive about this series is that satire/parody is covered under the Fair Use Act and as well as the presidents statements are all in the public domain.    So these were quick and inexpensive to produce while still being very creative and fun.  

    Below are a few selections from the series.  I hope you enjoy!












    1 comment:

    Kevin Long said...

    These are hilarious...I wrote about your post on my blog: www.digitalsensei.blogspot.com